By Slobodan Solajic; originally published at OneWorld
Karl Marx set the standard of Communist ideology through his assertion:
“Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workingmen of all countries, unite!”
Lenin elaborated this even further:
“We can and must write in a language which sows among the masses hate, revulsion, and scorn toward those who disagree with us.”
“The press should be not only a collective propagandist and a collective agitator, but also a collective organizer of the masses.”
“It is necessary – secretly and urgently to prepare the terror.”
“People always have been and they always will be stupid victims of deceit and self-deception in politics.”
Sound familiar today? Does it raise any alarm?
The horror that Bolshevik “revolutionaries” brought to Russia and to Orthodox Christian Russians who were a large majority there would be better understood if we remember Trotsky’s words as he explained how the Christians and whites of Russia were going to be treated:
“We must turn Russia into a desert populated by white Negroes upon whom we shall impose a tyranny such as the most terrible Eastern despots never dreamt of. The only difference is that this will be a left-wing tyranny, not a right-wing tyranny. It will be a red tyranny and not a white one. We mean the word ‘red’ literally, because we shall shed such floods of blood as will make all the human losses suffered in the capitalist wars pale by comparison.”
“If the Revolution has the right to destroy bridges and art monuments whenever necessary, it will stop still less from laying its hand on any tendency in art which, no matter how great its achievement in form, threatens to disintegrate the revolutionary environment or to arouse the internal forces of the Revolution, that is, the proletariat, the peasantry and the intelligentsia, to a hostile opposition to one another. Our standard is, clearly, political, imperative and intolerant.”
The situation the US today resembles the early days of the Bolshevik revolution in Russia. It is almost a copy and paste of it: paid mercenaries, paid agitators, false flag terror, endless brainwashing propaganda, and fully controlled mainstream media. There is looting and destruction of the people and nation by thugs, agents, activists, mercenaries, and people motivated by anarchy, chaos, destruction, death, as well as the pain, misery, and enslavement of their fellow productive Americans. They are destroying their small businesses to fit the needs of the parasitic and unproductive segments of their class.
The “revolutionary” initiatives in the US that Tucker Carlson talked about in his monologue about “Why mobs are tearing down America’s monuments” chillingly remind me of what was happening during the dying days of the Russian Empire and the Romanov dynasty, and the unimaginable horror imposed by the Bolshevik ideology in the years during and after the revolution:
- Constitutional rights of Americans are continuously eroded through various coercive measures, judicial and legislative precedents, etc
- Perpetual attempts to disarm Americans through so-called “gun control”
- Criminal banking and financial system looting the average middle and low class Americans (and the rest of the world)
- Lack of proper investigation or prosecution in the face of exponential growth in government corruption
- Forced displacement: a strategic development recognised and described by Kelly M. Greenhill in “Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement, Coercion, and Foreign Policy“
- Institutionalized assaults on health and choices regarding health
- Mainstream media is entirely controlled, spewing propaganda for systematic brainwashing and social/mental engineering
- Degradation of American culture and history (also through destruction of monuments and historical and cultural sites)
- Social education which encourages a hateful and racist view of European-American citizens which could be considered as “reverse racism”
- Campuses are the centers of indoctrination
- Unnatural, oftentimes deviant, moral dogmas normalizing unhealthy and dangerous lifestyles which cause the long-term destruction of family, culture heritage, and achieved civilization levels
- Violent false flag events being used as a pretext to disarm Americans and further increase the police/security state
- Deliberate attempts to create racial tension leading to a race or civil war in America, while at the same time promoting multiculturalism and diversity which are then used to add more fuel to the already present racial problems.
Considering all of this, is America on the threshold of its own Bolshevik revolution?