Anonymous account sent to Julian Rose, here edited. In full: Insider Exposes COVID-19 Coronavirus Scam
‘Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus. There are no reliable agencies or media outlets for reporting numbers of actual COVID-19 virus cases. […] Every action and reaction to COVID-19 is based on totally flawed data and we simply can not make accurate assessments.
‘This is why you’re hearing that most people with COVID-19 are showing nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. That’s because most Coronavirus strains are nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. The few actual novel Coronavirus cases do have some worse respiratory responses, but still have a very promising recovery rate, especially for those without prior issues. […]
‘If you want to create a totally false panic about a totally false pandemic – pick a coronavirus. […]
‘There are hundreds of thousands of flu and pneumonia victims in hospitals throughout the world at any one time. All you need to do is select the sickest of these in a single location – say Wuhan – administer PCR tests to them and claim anyone showing viral sequences similar to a coronavirus (which will inevitably be quite a few) is suffering from a ‘new’ disease. Since you already selected the sickest flu cases a fairly high proportion of your sample will go on to die.
‘You can then say this ‘new’ virus has a CFR higher than the flu and use this to infuse more concern and do more tests which will of course produce more ‘cases’, which expands the testing, which produces yet more ‘cases’ and so on and so on. Before long you have your ‘pandemic’, and all you have done is use a simple test kit trick to convert the worst flu and pneumonia cases into something new that doesn’t actually exist.
‘Now just run the same scam in other countries. Making sure to keep the fear message running high so that people will feel panicky and less able to think critically. Your only problem is going to be that – due to the fact there is no actual new deadly pathogen but just regular sick people, you are mislabeling your case numbers, and especially your deaths, are going to be way too low for a real new deadly virus pandemic.
‘But you can stop people pointing this out in several ways.
- You can claim this is just the beginning and more deaths are imminent. Use this as an excuse to quarantine everyone and then claim the quarantine prevented the expected millions of dead.
- You can tell people that ‘minimizing’ the dangers is irresponsible and bully them into not talking about numbers.
- You can talk crap about made up numbers hoping to blind people with pseudoscience.
- You can start testing well people (who, of course, will also likely have shreds of coronavirus DNA in them) and thus inflate your ‘case figures’ with ‘asymptomatic carriers’ (you will of course have to spin that to sound deadly even though any virologist knows the more symptom-less cases you have the less deadly is your pathogen).’
It’s worked a treat.
See also: COVID-19: Bill Gates Engineers a Global Crisis from Seasonal Flu
10 thoughts on “If You Want to Create a Totally False Panic About a Totally False Pandemic – Pick a Coronavirus.”
Brilliant read Barbara, makes a lot of sense. We should all remember the NWO was supposed to be in place by 2020. What better way to hasten things than a manufactured scare campaign. Thank you,
Beverley Morrison Sent from my iPad
Thanks Beverley, yes I thought it was brilliant. Hope it’s clear that it’s not mine – I thought perhaps by editing and blogging myself it would reach a few more people.
I have read this elsewhere but am frustrated that it it isn’t sourced – that the writer wants to remain anonymous. Several Google searches have failed to find mention anywhere else of tests not being able to distinguish one coronavirus from another. Has anyone else had any luck?
Jumping into this thread super late but it is becoming more and more relevant.
1. Only a genome test can identify specific variants.
2. Add to the article above the “long Covid” symptoms that are now the “concern” since the latest variant doesn’t seem to be actually like you know killing anyone. Read an article recently about some research where they tested people with long-Covid symptoms and found that over half of them hadn’t actually had Covid. Can’t find it now though.
Just found your blog, possibly through Weka over at Dark Brightness. Looking forward to reading some of the newer posts.
How does this theory align with the lack of positive tests in NZ in May. If the NZ government was following this plan surely there would not have been a drop in cases so “they” could retain control?