New Zealand’s National opposition has released its strategy ‘to tackle COVID-19, end lockdowns and reopen to the world’. The plan is based heavily on ‘elimination’, and emphasises vaccinating children, first from the age of 12, and then from the age of five, once approval has been fast tracked.
- Vaccinate 12+ year olds in schools before the end of the year
- Be ready to go immediately with 5-11-year-olds […]’
From the point of political expediency, the plan has some merit. Who in the media, or parliament, cares if it’s breathtakingly immoral?
The Clever Bit
Vaccinating children are an obvious solution if the only concern is to raise the vaccination statistics. Small children are an easy target, and can be cajoled or blackmailed into having the vaccine.
At the moment the vaccine is approved for 12 year olds, who do not need to have parental approval for ‘informed consent to vaccination’. Given the failure of the authorities to fully inform the public, it seems most unlikely that children will be properly informed. Nor is there any guarantee that this right to informed to consent will not be extended to five year olds. In any case pressure will be put on the children to convince parents to allow vaccination.
The novelty of the pandemic is wearing off, as the lockdowns bite into the economy and people’s livelihoods. Instead of wondering why we are sacrificing so much for a disease that on average kills people over the age of life expectancy, many New Zealanders are embracing the view that the vaccine is the magic bullet. Little dissent has been voiced over the child-abusive measures so far (e.g. masks, distancing, isolation); few are going to fuss over health risks to children from the Pfizer vaccine.
The Immoral Bit
The vaccine is well proven to be not indicated (and certainly not for children), not at all effective, and very unsafe.
The risk to children from the virus is statistically zero – for those under age 20 survivability is around 99.995%. Figures out of China as early as March last year, published in our leading newspapers, indicated that children were not getting covid. This has been subsequently confirmed by figures showing that the median age in most Western countries is higher than life expectancy. It is impossible for politicians not to know that covid does not present a quantifiable risk to children.
Furthermore children do not present a risk to adults. Again this was shown early on and has not been disproven. But even if children could infect adults, those they come in contact with, such as teachers and parents, are themselves not at great risk. No doubt those who are worried would be vaccinated, and it is possible to protect the elderly.
There is no possible justification in health terms for putting children at risk by forcing an experimental vaccine on them.
That the NZ government – and the opposition – have been talking about allowing vaccinated people to serve a reduced time in quarantine, but only if they come from safe countries, shows that they know full well well that the vaccine isn’t effective.
Increasingly countries are finding that the majority of those hospitalised for covid are vaccinated. Vaccination of the entire population of Gibraltar (115% including visitors) was followed by an 800% increase in mortality, from 10 to 94. In heavily vaccinated (80%) Israel, 90% of those hospitalised are fully vaccinated. The medical director of Israel’s leading center for respiratory care reports that the vaccinated account for 85-90% of all new hospitalizations and 95% of severe cases.
Israel has now declared that a person is considered unvaccinated unless they have had a third shot. There is no evidence whatsoever that constant boosters will provide immunity – if anything, the opposite.
The European vaccine reaction database reports that through September 25, 2021 there were 26,041 deaths and 2,448,362 injuries reported following Covid-19 vaccination. In the US, between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 17, 2021, a total of 726,965 adverse events, including 15,386 reports of deaths, following COVID vaccines were reported to VAERS reporting system.
A recurring theme throughout 2021, both in terms of reported adverse events and in academic research, has been the association between Covid-19 vaccines and blood clots leading to thrombosis. As the age of vaccination came down, it became clear that young people, especially young men, were particularly vulnerable. Just some of the clues:
- In March numerous European countries suspended AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccinations after blood clot reports.
- In April leading Israeli health experts published a report into the Pfizer vaccine, which found that the side effects indicate damage to almost every system in the human body. They noted that a significant number of adverse reported are related, directly or indirectly, to coagulopathy (myocardial infarction, stroke, miscarriages, disruption of blood flow to the limbs, pulmonary embolism). There were a relatively high rate of cardiac-related injuries. 26% of all cardiac events occurred in young people below the age of 40, the most common diagnosis in these cases being myocarditis or pericarditis. The verdict was that ‘there has never been a vaccine that has harmed as many people’. (Report in Appendix)
- The June 10th report of America’s Food and Drug Administration (FDA) stated that there were 216 reports of heart inflammation after the first doses of the Pfizer and Moderna shots, and 573 reports after the second shots.
- In June 2021 the FDA approved for the first time a blood thinner for children.
- In July, a Harvard Medical School publication acknowledged that: ‘Currently, about 1,000 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported after vaccination against COVID-19 with one of the mRNA vaccines, Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna. The cases have been most common in male adolescents and young adults, occurring most often after the second dose, and usually within several days of receiving the vaccine.
- There have been multiple reports of eye problems, sometimes leading to blindness and even death. In July a 13 year old French boy lost his sight 10 days after receiving the Pfizer vaccine – specialists have diagnosed corneal thrombosis.
- In August, research from an MIT professor showed that Israel was experiencing a surge in cardiac arrests and heart attacks in young people.
- Also in August, the report on ‘SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination-Associated Myocarditis in Children Ages 12-17 concluded that: ‘For boys 12-15 without medical comorbidities receiving their second mRNA vaccination dose, the rate of CAE [cardiac adverse events] is 3.7 to 6.1 times higher than their 120-day COVID19 hospitalization risk as of August 21, 2021 […]’.
- Top German pathologists who investigated 10 post-vaccination deaths found clumps of red blood cells (which ultimately cause clots and thrombosis), and giant cells that formed around trapped foreign bodies. In three cases out of the 10 they found rare autoimmune diseases.
- In September Slovenia announced the suspension of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine, while it investigates the death of a young woman who died after developing ‘blood clots and bleeding in the brain at the same time’ according to medics.
- 30 September: Health experts have been left baffled by a big rise in a common and potentially fatal type of heart attack in the west of Scotland. During the summer there was a 25 per cent rise in the number of people rushed to the Golden Jubilee National Hospital in Clydebank with partially blocked arteries cutting blood supply to the heart.
- October: Sweden and Denmark have decided to halt vaccinations with Moderna’s Covid-19 shot for younger people – Sweden for under 30s, Denmark for under18s – citing new data on the increased risk of heart inflammation.
It should be noted that New Zealand’s vaccine provider of choice, Pfizer, has a dreadful record, having paid out billions for fraud and injury. A notable case was its Swine Flu vaccine, which it brought out after the WHO handily changed the definition of pandemic so that mass deaths weren’t necessary, and then designated Swine Flu thus (the new definition holds for the current pandemic). The vaccine was withdrawn after six months due to the deaths and injuries, and Pfizer has paid out millions in compensation.
NZ politicians have refused to take cognisance of Pfizer’s history, or past lack of success on the part of pharmaceutical companies in developing a safe coronavirus vaccine, nor quibbled about Jacinda Ardern granting Pfizer immunity from prosecution.
It is clear that the vaccine presents a far great danger to children than the virus itself – it is hard to believe that National MPs, or any New Zealand politicians, are unaware of this. Given the lack of a safe vaccine for Covid-19, vaccinating children can only be justified in terms of political expediency, and not at all on health grounds.